Hearing Loss and Piano Tuning

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 6 21:07:30 MDT 2006

Robert,
The plugs from "DIANE HOFSTETTER" <dianepianotuner at msn.com> actually
make focusing in on the partials easier as they subdue a lot of the
attack phase noise.  I take them with me when I go to services at
some churches and concerts that I'm not sure of.  When your ears are
your living you become sensitive to these things.  Some people are a
little too proud of their sound reinforcement systems.

Andrew Anderson