Hearing Loss and Piano Tuning

Robert Finley rfinley at rcn.com
Sun May 7 07:09:10 MDT 2006

Thanks a lot for your comments Andrew. I will defintely look into getting ear plugs. Not only do I want to prevent any damage to my ears as a result of tuning pianos, but I don't want my hearing to be degraded as a musician either since I play piano recitals and attend lots of concerts.

Robert Finley