Subject: Re: Partials of Forks?

Cy Shuster cy at shusterpiano.com
Sun May 7 12:25:44 MDT 2006

The AccuFork is great -- solid sound, good volume, and you don't have to use up another hand.  Plus, no chance of hurting your knee or the keyslip when striking a metal fork.  And no worries about the pitch being off from temperature: it's hard to put in a temperament strip while holding your fork in your armpit!  You can also measure pitch deviations a little bit with the slider.  It's kind of expensive, though.

Here's the fork Joe recommended: www.oneidaflatware.com

Here's John's: http://www.accu-tuner.com/AF.html

--Cy--
shusterpiano.com