Loss and Piano Tuning ( was: hearing etc.)

Dave McKibben davespianotuning at earthlink.net
Sun May 7 22:15:30 MDT 2006

Ed:

That is a very good point you make.
I suppose we can't take anything for granted, be it hearing or our physical
body, however it is just too easy to forget about until a problem shows up.
I guess that is how we mortal humans do things, but speaking from a body
that hurts right now, I wish this on nobody.
For anyone who is lucky enough not to be in pain, please dont take it for
granted.
Do regular stretching, excersize, ice down sore joints, observe good
ergonomics, be proactive etc etc.  Your body has to last a lifetime :)
Again.........VERY good point Ed.

Dave McKibben