Key Whacker/Thumper

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon May 8 04:56:53 MDT 2006

Yes, I have black electrical rubber tape on this whacker (mine is a whacker, not a thumper). My first one I had epoxied together - worked very well, but I left it in some piano somewhere. I had to throw something together fast, so I just taped them - that was maybe three years ago......

BTW: Use grand hammers and overlap the tails in opposite directions.

Terry Farrell