Question from a rank amatuer

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Mon May 8 11:28:51 MDT 2006

At 10:03 AM 5/8/2006 -0700, you wrote:

>You can always try something and see what happens...I'm not clear on the
>spoon through the jack?   Usually there is a spoon behind the jack which
>stops the jacks position under the knuckle...
>
>David Ilvedson, RPT
>Pacifica, California

I've pretty well purged this action from my memory, but if there is no
obvious spring tension regulating screw, then you'll just have to
experiment and learn how to adjust tension by bending the spring.

This is definitely a learning opportunity. By the time you get it working,
you'll be an expert and will know more about it than most techs.

Conrad Hoffsommer

All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.