need a tuner

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Mon May 8 15:15:12 MDT 2006

I had a lady call me from the Lake of the Ozarks area, ZIP 65786.  Anyone
wanting this tuning?  A Schaff player upright and probably needs some other
work.  Write privately.
Thanks
James
James Grebe   Piano Tuning & Repair   Member of M.P.T.
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. for over 30 years.   "Member of the Year" in 1989
   Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups, Piano Benches, Writing
Instruments
(314) 845-8282   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
pianoman at accessus.net