CA glue pinblock damage?

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Tue May 9 19:52:00 MDT 2006

Hmm,
Seems to me if you need to apply CA glue to a pin block it's a given it will
be replaced if and when the piano is restrung the next time. I would not
re-use a block that had been treated with anything. CA or other treatments
are simply a 5 min bandaid to postpone a 2 month rebuild. Of course, I'm
sure there are exceptions.
Fenton