Pyro 88's was stripping question

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Tue May 9 22:20:05 MDT 2006

In a message dated 5/9/2006 6:57:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
joegarrett at earthlink.net writes:
What is it with you guys, here lately? Yer all beginning to sound like psycho
pyro maniacs!<G>
Greeeetings!

       Speaking of which....I have had this great idea for a pyro fire works
piano, for some time,  which can be used on the infield of a baseball stadium
for a 4th of July celebration!  I came up with it 4 years ago...

          It has a clear fire proof "windshield" or guard ,if you will,  the
clear fire proof plexiglass is about 6 feet high and sits where the music desk
would normally be...a guy/gal in a flame suit has to play it. Its made from a
grand piano (you cant use an upright, because the hammers wont throw the
fireworks out through the top).

           A methane gas fired pilot tube is run from bass to treble with 88
valves in 88 flame orifaces (one in front of each hammer). Its hammers are
packed each with a different chemical compound, making different colors for
different notes (sulfur for yellow on some notes..etc). plus the potassium nitrates
and proper carbon and sulfurs ratios for the fire works part...each hammer is
drilled and packed with the stuff.

          A little main valve on the side of the piano is turned on to fire
the pilots up and through each small valve that is opened when that note is
struck ...........WHAAALAAAHH!
A colored array of coodinated colors for specific chords is shot up and out
the top of the piano as that baby is played!! ...I can just seeee all the
colors wildly spewwing and exploding all over the place!  ROLL OVER CHRISTOFORE!

Julie
Reading, PA