Concert Tuning & Prep Sequence

WWILLIAMS11 at nycap.rr.com WWILLIAMS11 at nycap.rr.com
Wed May 10 07:07:46 MDT 2006

Dear Rick:
My name is Wayne Williams. I am a believer and have been tuning for
about 5 years.

I am sure you will do a very consciencous(?) job tuning for Dino.
Yes, definately
do a recheck after the piano has been moved. I would also listen to
him play the Yamaha C7 before the performance and ask him for any
suggestions. Also, may I suggest, that as you tune "unto the Lord", do
not be shy about expecting the appropriate fee for your efforts.
Remember, "the workman is worthy of his wages". But do give Dino the
best service you can muster. He is fortunate to have a piano tuner
like you at his disposal. Take his advice humbly and use this
opportunity as a learning experience.

Let me know how the graduation performance goes. Dino is a great
pianist.

In His service,
Wayne Williams
Schroon Lake, NY, 12870