[Files] Fw: 6 pictures for you

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Thu May 11 11:49:18 MDT 2006

Tom,

At 09:46 AM 5/11/2006 -0400, you wrote:
>List,
>     Wing and son upright piano from around 1930 as best as I can tell.
>Flat strung with this unusual strut behind the soundboard.

Verrrrrry interrrrresting.  'Tis a "barless" frame which isn't...

Does the action move side to side to make a transposer?

>This piano is 200 cents flat and I don't know what to do !
>I'm a pull it up to pitch guy,but this one makes me nervous.Thoughts?

Is it your own or a customer's? I'd be more careful if it were someone
else's...

If not, and everything else looks good, tighten all the bolts and screws
and go for it.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.