[Files] Fw: 6 pictures for you

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Thu May 11 13:43:58 MDT 2006

Puller up!
With an SATlll This is my procedure.
First pass: lube all upper bearing points with GJ ( not tuning pins <g> ) Measure A4 to create a FAC page, using F ans C offsets as they will be close enough.
Overpull:
 Bass 25%
Tenor !00% through 88 with no reset
Second pass: measure pitch and reset overpull and tune tenor up with a reset at tenor treble break.
Third pass: final tune for the day, make a FAC page and tune A0 to C 88, fine tune one month.
I find Wing pianos to be of good sturdy quality for a catalog sales item. Usually 4 or 5 pedals
The extra thingie you found may have been a brace for a banjo pedal, or some other exotic sound. Never seen one intact to know what it was or how it worked.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com