[Files] Fw: 6 pictures for you

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Thu May 11 13:58:26 MDT 2006

Possibly the company was tight for money, and was just using parts they found around.
There was a company up here, and according to the serial number, the piano was from the early 30's, and I believe it was straight strung, or possibly open faced, I can't quite remember. The company had gone bankrupt, and the employees were trying to make a go of it themselves. I believe they just used anything they found to make a few more pianos. Didn't work, as they folded anyway.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada.
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca