[Files] Fw: 6 pictures for you

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Thu May 11 18:16:04 MDT 2006

Tom
  Nice pictures.  I love the odd ball stuff.  How's it  sound? .....Flat.....
grin.  Coming up!
  Dale

Wing and son upright piano from around 1930 as  best as I can tell.
Flat strung with this unusual strut behind the  soundboard.
This piano is 200 cents flat and I don't know  what to do !
I'm a pull it up to pitch guy,but this one makes  me nervous.Thoughts?

Tom Driscoll RPT
    P.S. "Sostenuto Al Bel Canto"  --from  Babelfish online translation means
              "Supported to the beautiful song"