Outdoors piano care

pianolady50 at peoplepc.com pianolady50 at peoplepc.com
Thu May 11 19:19:40 MDT 2006

Hi Carman,

I worked with a tech who, for many years, was the tuner for the Clearwater
Jazz Holiday, in FL.  Outdoors mid October!  Wide temp swings were the norm
.  Event held (pretty much) rain or shine, sometimes delayed a bit because
of downpours (The stage had a roof that could be lowered).  Your advice was
solid.  Just be prepared to well prep, solidly tune (as always,of course)
and then anticipate lots of follow up diddling.  He always had the "use and
by who" schedule well in advance and would check and clean up anything
necessary before each user.

Debbie