FAZIOLI on the radio in .... whenever you are ready for!

PIANISSIMO PIANOFORTE S.L. patrick at pianospianissimo.com
Fri May 12 00:31:46 MDT 2006

Hi Ric,

I know, the program was COMPLETE UTTER BULLSHIT!!!

It was more like advertising more than anything... haha, I wonder what are
those "thousands of innovations made by Paolo Fazioli...". The Italians
are VERY good at marketing themselves in most things, some they deserve
the fame for (ie. Ferrari, the "pianoplan" machine!...), others not (don't
get me started on the olive oil they buy from Spain and sell as
"Italian").

Anyway, it was amusing.

Regards,

Patrick

P.S. I can just imagine Mr. Fazioli in his suit, walking round the forest
selecting "the very best" trees for his soundboards!

> Hi Patrick,
> I was very disappointed with the programme.  It is unfortunate that,  in
> order to appeal to the non expert audience, this type of programme has to
> be
> dumbed-down in order to appeal and entertain.  There was some real bollox
> talked
> (Dame Ruth from the Menhuin School was one of the worst) and to people
> like
> ourselves I thought there was a permeating thread of uninformed  opinion.
>
> ric

Patrick Hinves Ballesta
Afinador/Técnico 610442371
PIANISSIMO PIANOFORTE S.L.