[Files] wing and son action pics

TOM DRISCOLL tomtuner at verizon.net
Sat May 13 06:10:43 MDT 2006

Message
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Marcel Carey
  To: 'Pianotech List'
  Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2006 6:08 AM
  Subject: RE : [Files] wing and son action pics

  Tom,

  enough pictures.OK
   How does the thing sound??? Horrible
  Do you think it's tunable??? With a dose of CA --Yes
      Would it have a decent sound once tuned???Define decent.75 year old bass strings,no backscale to speak of, cantilevered bass bridge and who knows what other scaling anomalies. I'm hoping for a 42 " console sound at best.
      Will it stay in tune???I'm guessing it will have reasonable tuning stability, but once up    to pitch ( If that decision is made) a few swings through our N.E. seasons will tell the story

  These would be the things I would worry about.
    Thanks for the advice

  Just my 2¢ and I'd really like to know what you think (sound wise).
  Is that 2 Cents Canadian or 2 cents U.S. <G>
      Tom Driscoll RPT
  Marcel Carey, RPT
  Sherbrooke, QC