DC humidistat buzz

Don pianotuna at yahoo.com
Sun May 14 11:21:20 MDT 2006

Hi Marcel,

Use velcro under the humidistat to isolate it from the
piano. I believe the grands come with two strips of
velcro (or they used to). If the buzz persists then
add some felt washers (old green front rail
punchings?) both under and above the screws.

At 12:02 PM 5/14/2006 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I just had a call back for a buzz in a grand. Turned
out it's coming
>from the inside of the humidistat... This is the
second time I find this
>problem. Have any of you run into that? Is there a
genius out there who
>got a solution for me? Sounds like it's the circuit
inside and since
>these units are sealed, I really don't know what to
do.

>Any ideas??
>
>Marcel
>
>Marcel Carey