More pictures of Paulello's piano

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun May 14 07:49:46 MDT 2006

Interesting, but does anyone know what's inside the shiny little blue-topped box? I mean, besides Stephen Paulello.

This whole bridge agraffe thing seems to make a lot of sense to me. I mean if pins set in wood are just so darn good on bridges, why don't we see forward terminations of pins 'n wood anymore?

Terry Farrell