great keyboard trick

William Morton wjmwjm at asisna.com
Mon May 15 17:28:30 MDT 2006

On 15, May 2006, , at 14:52, Philippe Errembault wrote:

> That doesn't work with every program. originaly this was introduced
> with the firefox web browser,
> I think Micrsoft has stolen the idea; by now, et least on internet
> explorer, and outlook express,
> that could be all...
>
> Philippe Errembault

I tried it on my Windows-2000 Intel machine, where it worked inside
Microsoft
Applications but not inside some others.

THen I tried it on my Apple G5 under OSX; does not work at all there
in any
application.  I've found in the past under OSX that SOME applications
allow
you to do the font-increase trick by hitting the + key on the 10-pad,
but not
all of them do this, and some that do only do it one or two steps,
still leaving
the text to tiny to conveniently read.