great keyboard trick

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Mon May 15 17:53:11 MDT 2006

This OS X user gets that effect (increased font size) by the key combination
of Open Apple (4 leaf clover) and the plus sign. And, of course, decreasing
the font size with the combination of Open Apple with the minus sign. Yeah,
this is no interest to the Windows gang, but you brought it up ...
Patrick
leaping from G4 to dual boot Duo Core in a few days ...