Online Pitch source

Kerry Cooper brispiano at optushome.com.au
Mon May 15 17:27:13 MDT 2006

Robert,

I get less delay using the Skype then using the telephone. I can telephone
the USA with Skype and it is like they are in the next street, where as when
using the normal telephone, there is a delay.

After using the sound source from NTIS I check it with a known source . It
was spot on. I am using Cable broadband, does that make a difference?

Kerry Cooper

Kerry Cooper
Australasian Registered Piano Technician (ARPT)
Brisbane Piano Centre
(07)3809-0652
0412-033-379
brispiano at optushome.com.au