The pitch raise speech (Ok, ladies may read it now)

Philippe Errembault phil.errembault at skynet.be
Tue May 16 10:09:50 MDT 2006

Yes, that's it, thank you mark. - I have to find a trick not to forget this
word anymore ;-)

By the way, does it have a meaning to ask how tapered is a pin, if what I
want to know the angle between opposite flats, or the angle between a flat
and the axis of the pin ? how would one ask that ?

Another way would be to know the diametre of the pins on the cylindric part,
the size of the square at the top of the pin, and the height of the flats, I
mean the distance between the top of the pin and the start of the flat
parts. Right now, I don't remember the measures I took, except that the pins
on my piano make 1/4" on the cylindric part, which is quite small. Cound
anyone check this on a harpsichord ?

Philippe Errembault