FAZIOLI on the radio in .... And my personal experience....

ReggaePass at aol.com ReggaePass at aol.com
Tue May 16 12:15:12 MDT 2006

Dear List,

Faziolis are one of  the finest pianos being made today.  Anyone with the money can buy one of these or any other expensive piano, regardless of how appreciative or well informed they are about it.  If we could afford it, we would buy several here at CalArts, so strong is the concensus among the faculty and students that some of the greatest pianos they have ever played are Faziolis.

My 2 cents,

Alan Eder, RPT