Denatured vs ethanol alcohol

John Delmore jodel at kairos.net
Wed May 17 09:57:54 MDT 2006

I believe, by law (I'll check), it has to say what formula is used.  It may,
depending on the brand, simple have the ingredients listed.  It may be in
very small print.  It may say something like SDA 3-A; SDA is BATF's (or
whoever they are today) moniker for "Specially Denatured Alcohol".  I'll
look at mine when I get home-nothing but the potable stuff here at work!!
John

  _____