AOL

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Wed May 17 10:02:29 MDT 2006

Man if my web site wasn't printed on my
brochure I'd be shopping for a new provider.
WOW
Dale,
Now there's a really dumb idea. Please don't take offense, but why would you do that? For several years, I've published our Chapter Directory/Resource Guide. The one PITA item is redoing all of the damned email addresses! People change email addresses as often as some change socks! Perhaps, if you left a "blank", in your Brochure, it could be filled in with a rubber stamp thingee, a few at a time. Just some 50cents worth from the "Curmudgeon".<G>

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I