pianolac.com

Terence Miller innuuuu at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 11:05:04 MDT 2006

Anyone have stories to share about the PianoLac finishing  products?  I'm going to bite the bullet on the Dyna 2 stripper  ($$) and might as well combine shipping with their w-b lacquer  products...as long as they get good reviews.

  I've been using Enduro products from Compliant Spray Systems, but I'm open to new items if they are better.

  Terry Miller