AOL

John Delmore jodel at kairos.net
Wed May 17 15:15:00 MDT 2006

Amen to that, Avery.  I made that mistake once-when I tried to get rid of
them, I COULDN'T.  After about six months, I just quit paying the bill.
They wouldn't even shut it down then!!!  I finally had to change phone
numbers just to get rid of them.

Then, about two years later, I get an invitation to join a class-action
lawsuit against them.  Guess how THAT went :-)

AOL?  Run away.Run away.
John

  _____