AOL

Geoff Sykes thetuner at ivories52.com
Wed May 17 22:41:50 MDT 2006

An additional bonus to owning your own domain name is that you can keep your
email address whenever you change you ISP and/or web hosting service
provider. And I second the motion for GoDaddy. That's where I bought mine.
My web site is hosted on WebHost4Life.com and all I had to do is change the
IP referrer on GoDaddy to point to WebHost4Life. It's that easy.

-- Geoff Sykes
-- Assoc. Los Angeles