Baldwin model L

VOCE88 at aol.com VOCE88 at aol.com
Fri May 19 04:43:36 MDT 2006

In a message dated 5/18/2006 9:04:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bjsilva001 at comcast.net writes:
Hi,

Just wondering people's experiences with or opinions on the Baldwin
model L. I believe it is from the 80s. A friend just recently
purchased one. I played it for a few minutes and was very impressed
(I actually recommended this person check it out). This one in
particular has a very mellow sound.

Thanks.

- John
The L can be a very nice piano. That one MAY be using a Renner action. If
not, look for sloppiness in the assembly that can be corrected for the most part.

All the best John,

Rich Galassini
Cunningham Piano Co.
(800) 394-1117