bass string recommendations

Alan Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Fri May 19 20:47:19 MDT 2006

Not sure who GC refers to. My recommendation was Ari Isaac. He's in Toronto and listed in the PTG directory. Also, his website is http://www.pin.ca/ari/default.htm

Ari has been around a long time. He is totally blind yet does everything most any other tech can do, and often better. Amazing.  He usually goes to regional and national conventions. His classes are very worthwhile and he's a nice fellow to get to know.

If you were to call him on your string problem, he will likely talk to you himself and try to help. That's been my experience (hammers, not strings).

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri