Katsura tuning software

Steve Borgstrom orchman at comcast.net
Sat May 20 15:08:30 MDT 2006

Hi!

I am an aural tuner and am getting better and better over time
setting a temperament and producing pleasant tunings.

I have searched the archives in every way I can think of to see what
people think about the Katsura tuning software called Piano Tuner for
Mac OS X. Haven't found any useful results.

At the risk of rehashing an old question, is there anyone out there
using the software? What do you think of it?

I know that it can't really be compared to the SAT or Verituner, but
might I find it useful if I can already set a temperament and just
want something to check my initial accuracy?

Thoughts please...

Thanks,
Borgy

Steve Borgstrom