Glasses

William Morton wjmwjm at asisna.com
Mon May 22 18:04:43 MDT 2006

On 22, May 2006, , at 16:48, Geoff Sykes wrote:

>  I have bi-focals for reading/most other things, and another set of
> bi-focals that I use when I'm at my computer.
I too have bifocals built for the computer distance with the computer
on top and
the reading prescription on the bottom.   I have found that these are
also excellent
when reading piano music at the piano, and also to read organ music
on a high
music shelf on top of a 4M pipe organ.

I tried trifocals but couldn't use them; the "middle" lens was so
small I found
myself constantly bobbing my head up and down like one of those toy
ducks
trying to line my eyes up with middle band.   They were also awfully
thick and
heavy.