PianoWorld format - was RE: Why I'm leaving this site

John M. Formsma john at formsmapiano.com
Tue May 23 07:39:37 MDT 2006

The Pianoworld format is really nice. To the powers that be, what is the
possibility of doing this forum like that?

What are the downsides?

I see the positives as fewer emails, better (automatic) thread organization,
and easy access wherever there is internet access.

One possible downside is that if you wanted to save a particular message,
you'd need to do that in a file on your computer rather than just storing an
email in your Pianotech folder. Another is probably cost, but bandwidth and
storage options are getting cheaper these days.

Opinions?

John Formsma