Glasses

Dave Davis davistunes at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 08:08:30 MDT 2006

Hi Alan,
My  Opthalmologist tells me that most people are only looking through one eye at a time, so the brain chooses the correct eye (i.e. the one that is in focus) to look through.
Of course, there are other things legal on this side of the pond that might surprise you, too.  :-)

OH, to keep this piano related, I'll say that before I went with this setup, I had contacts and needed readers, but had trouble focusing on piano music, or doing action work that was about arms length away. Whew, glad I remembered to cover that.

Dave Davis, RPT