PianoWorld format - was RE: Why I'm leaving this site

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Tue May 23 09:38:54 MDT 2006

> Yeah, but you can choose the thread to read...I like the pianoworld format and would be able to avoid the soundboard stuff...;-]
>
> David Ilvedson, RPT

Right, which is why there are so many postings here, often
from long time subscribers to pianotech, asking a question
that was exhaustively detailed no more than a couple of weeks
ago. I've always used this list as an educational resource.
Others seem to take it as a crisis hot line, and have no use
for information until they need it NOW. Short form please, I
don't want to spend a lot of time reading.

Ron N