Glasses

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Tue May 23 11:47:46 MDT 2006

> *A sight for sore eyes or is this Nossaman making a spectacle of himself?*
> *Makes a good candidate for a cartoon caricature..... the Spectacular
> Noseman!*
> **
> *AF*

Sorry, should have published 24 hour warning so you could get
Grandma, the kids, and the dog out of the room before you
opened it. Well hey, they ARE for closeup work. At least we
don't need to worry about the bird, already dead from exposure
to 600°F Teflon out gassing.

I'm surprised no one asked for the specs on them. Probably
still recovering from the trauma.

Ron N