suppliers at Rochester

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Tue May 23 14:30:40 MDT 2006

Greetings fellow techs! I'm wondering if any of
your out there in cyberland know about the sales
tax situation from last year and the possible
resulting lack of attendance of our major
suppliers this year. I just got off the phone
with Paul Jansen and he informed me that neither
he, nor Pianotek, nor Schaff, nor Renner will be
exhibiting this year. Anyone privy to what's going on?
If Ron Nossaman or Ron Overs weren't intending on
bringing their projects for showing I don't think
I'd bother this year. I wonder how many of you
will be going despite the lack of suppliers.

Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté
mailto:gnewell at ameritech.net
www.gregspianoforte.com