suppliers at Rochester

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Tue May 23 15:38:09 MDT 2006

That is the worst piece of news I have heard, about a convention.
It is/was one of the major reasons for going.
I checked today's date, and it isn't April 1st.
I am sure I checked the site, before I registered, and they were
supposed to be there.
I am tempted to cancel, false advertising would be a good reason, as far
as I am concerned.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada.
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca