suppliers at Rochester

Don pianotuna at yahoo.com
Tue May 23 17:12:36 MDT 2006

Hi James,

Don't blame the PTG for the sales tax problems that the individual State
laws are creating.

There are still 45 Exhibits and two of those (or perhaps more?) do have
many tools in their catalog. There are others that have super quality
specialized tools as well--for example the impact lever that Reyburn Cyber
Tuner sells.

We go to the convention to learn. The only tools you need for that are an
open mind and the ability to concentrate.

I won't be going this time--but only because the distance and timing are
unfortunate for my location this year.

At 06:32 PM 5/23/2006 -0400, you wrote:
>    RPT=Real Patsies for the Taking .   .?       Thanks  a lot - just what
>I'm looking for in a professional  organization. No virus found in this
>incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.392 / Virus
>Database: 268.7.0/345 - Release Date: 5/22/2006

Regards,

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-539-0716 or 1-888-29t-uner