Why I'm leaving this site-rebuttal

Steve Borgstrom orchman at comcast.net
Wed May 24 20:44:03 MDT 2006

C'mon you guys.

Get a decent mail application that organizes email into threads where
you can delete a whole thread if you want.

Delete like mad.

If something pisses you off, unsubscribe for a while and come back
and contribute after you cool down.

Don't take things so bloody personally.

Learn what you can from what you see. Contribute if you can.

Don't be quite so quick to type in anger... Don't flame in public,
flame in private. Karma, y'know...

Learn to scan/speed read. Saves time.

I've used the web based programs. They have advantages and
disadvantages, as stated in a previous rebuttal to this thread.

I'd hate to see ads on Pianotech...

I am a novice tuner. I've learned TONS from this site. The sidebars,
confrontations, snide remarks and EVERYTHING here makes up the
complexion of the mailing list for better or worse...

I am decidedly NOT a novice to lists. I've been scanning the internet
since 1989 and seen MANY, MANY worse places to spend/invest a few
electrons.

Basically, get over yourselves and if you truly don't like it, don't
participate. Such is the nature of a mailing list.

Delete, delete, delete, glean a bit of knowledge, delete some more,
laugh at Nossamans' pic of his glasses, grow your own tuning device,
share a story or experience or bit of knowledge, glean, glean, repeat...

Geez....

Borgy