baldwind bridge separation

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Thu May 25 06:05:23 MDT 2006

On warranty for past instruments.
When Kimball ceased production completely of their pianos they continued to
give guaranty service.  That is the mark of a great company regardless of
what we may have thought of Kimball quality.
Jim
James Grebe   Piano Tuning & Repair   Member of M.P.T.
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. for over 30 years.   "Member of the Year" in 1989
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups, Piano Benches, Writing
Instruments,Table Timepieces
 (314) 845-8282   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
pianoman at accessus.net