Got's a new toy...er.....tool<G>

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Thu May 25 09:06:59 MDT 2006

It beats throwing out dull or broken bits and having to go to the Hardware
store.<G>The cost of new bits is getting worse everyday. Of course, special
bits are special bits and are oft-times the only thing that will do the
job. A good example is Forstner Bits, which are a BEAR to sharpen, but can
only be done by hand. The Drill Doctor has it's limitations, as I said, but
it's much faster when one is in the heat of a project.<G> It would be nice
if it would do a #56 bit or a Forstner or a brad point, but it doesn't. It
will do two angles and has a "split point" capability, (of which, I've
found no advantage.)

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I