Hypo oiler protection tubes

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos at earthlink.net
Fri May 26 00:17:12 MDT 2006

Hi,Greg!  School lunch boxes work for me.It's divided in 3 sections:one for
glues,one for lubricants,one for voicing laquer.The box is well
insulated,stays in my van.In the tool box I have only a small container with
glue. It works for me.
Also,inside that Lunch box are a few small rags and small container with
Baby Wipes.It is very handy to have all that by my site. Hope,it helps..
Isaac