yellow pages ad/James

Tom Sivak tvaktvak at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 26 06:59:23 MDT 2006

LOL!   The German call it 'schadenfreude'.  It means finding humor in the misfortunes of others.

  I am simultaneously forewarned and amused by your post.

  Thanks,
  Tom Sivak

Robin Blankenship <tunerdude at comcast.net> wrote:
          Based on my own personal experience, I can attest to the notion that husband and wife working together in a business can bring a much deeper sense of joys and unity and togetherness and bonding in the marriage.

  It can also bring on much greater opportunity for mischief and attorney fees during the divorce.

  I've tried it three times so far and always gotten the same results!! LOL.

  Robin Blankenship, now learning how to use the telephone himself