yellow pages ad

William Benjamin pianoboutique at comcast.net
Fri May 26 08:44:21 MDT 2006

I get about two calls a month off of my yellow pages.   I also have people
look in the phone book and then look up my web sight.   I have also started
making appointments threw e-mail and I send out the monthly reminders for
rental piano monthly reminder.   My how things are changing.

William

PIANO BOUTIQUE
William Benjamin
Piano Tuner Extraordinaire