Portable Vac

John M. Formsma john at formsmapiano.com
Fri May 26 09:37:58 MDT 2006

I just looked at mine in the trunk. It's a Scorpion that I found at Wal-Mart
for $20 or so. It's OK, but not suitable for larger stuff like mice nests.
Which, by the way, I do fewer of...thankfully.

I like that the Oreck portables aren't so loud, but I haven't used one to
know what kind of suction they produce. I just use earplugs whenever I have
to vacuum for any length of time.

John Formsma