Cell Phones

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Fri May 26 10:23:11 MDT 2006

I recently canceled my home line and have begun to use the cell phone
exclusively. For the last 1.5 years, I've had my cell phone number on my
invoices as the only contact number. This way, people can contact me
directly and not have to leave a message at home. I carry the cell with me,
though.
John Formsma

John,
That's all well and good...unless you live/work in an area that is what I call "Cell/Hell". A lot of my clients live in the Pucker Brush. Of course, you can have the Voice Mail thingee, but you first have to be in an area that has a Signal, so that you can call them back! I will go several days where I'm in areas that my cell has no signal! Soooo....I have to wait until I'm home to call back. (My cell phone gets no signal at home, either!) For all of you Big City types, I guess a Cell is the way to go, however.

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I