Cell Phones

pianotune05 pianotune05 at comcast.net
Fri May 26 12:25:05 MDT 2006

I think a cell is the way to go.  Most areas have a good signal, but there
are those that don't I kow because I encounter that when I go through parts
of IN.  The good thing about a cell phone is that it already comes with
voice mail, so if someone has to leave a message, one can return the call as
soon as the signal returns.  I'm curious, Joe, do you know if all of the
cell phone carriers in yoru area have difficulty with keeping a signal?  I
had ATT  which is I cannot recall either Singular, or Nextel for a while and
had so much trouble with it. I switched to Verizon and it works great.
Marshall