yellow pages ad/Dr. Sivik

Tom Sivak tvaktvak at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 27 07:09:21 MDT 2006

The first year I was in business, I was a pretty clever guy.  (Now I know better...)  Since my last name starts with an 'S', I knew I'd be listed near the bottom, so I registered my business under the name, "A-4-dable Piano Tuning".  Get it?  "A-4"?  As in A-4 the tuning note, A440?  And at the same time, Affordable?  Get it?

  Yeah, well, nobody else got it, either.  I kept getting calls for A For Dabble Piano Tuning, and the whole thing was just a mess.  I still get a call now and then for A For Dabble, although it hasn't been listed in the book for a good 8 or 9 years.

  I was first in the book, though.

  Tom Sivak

Joe And Penny Goss <imatunr at srvinet.com> wrote:
          I can see it now Aardvark Piano Tuning a division of Terminix <G>
  its late.
  Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com